I intend to produce a front cover and contents page for a
fashion magazine and include Media Language and Media Representations which
will reflect my target audience’s viewpoints. For this fashion magazine, I
intend to use the micro-elements of Media Language which appeal to my target
audience, 14 to 18 year olds. For example, I am going to use simple colours on
my front cover and context page rather than an overwhelming amount due to the fact
that my target audience would prefer a more natural look over one that is too
vibrant. The front cover would also have minimal text and would not be
cluttered with cover lines and random images. I also intend to use a neutral
camera angle – eye level – so that the model is looking straight at my audience
rather than looking up or down at them to convey my theme of neutrality; I may
also use a medium shot or medium-long shot so that the clothing on my model is
visible as it is a fashion magazine.
I intend to use mise-en-scene to reflect my target audience
through my model – clothing and pose – use of colour, camera work and editing. My
fashion magazine will feature a model that is within the age range of my target
audience so that my audience is able to relate to them. I plan to use the
results of the audience research I conducted in order to construct my magazine
to appeal to my audience – this includes the clothing on the model which will
represent the preferred fashion style of my audience. The model on my magazine
will have simple clothing but will look sophisticated to reflect my audience’s
preferences.
No comments:
Post a Comment